SachinGaikwad's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Grapes 🍇

Plant of grapesPlant of grapes

grapes in India are harvested during February-April, versus September-October elsewhere in the northern hemisphere (Europe and the US)

India
3 comments
Level 10

Re: Grapes 🍇

नमस्कार..

@SachinGaikwad

द्राक्षाच्या वेलीला लागलेला द्राक्षाचा घड, छान दिसतो आहे, हे दृश्य तुमच्या मळ्यातील आहे का?

Regards From Mumbai..

श्रृt 

@TeamMumbaiMaharastra..
#IndiaLocalGuides

Instagram

Indian

Former Google Contributor

Hi @SachinGaikwad,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Thank you for sharing this photo with us. Is this place in your city? What are they doing with the grapes after harvest? Can you share more about the place where you took the photos? I think it will be interesting for the other Local Guides.

If you need some tips, I would like to recommend you to take a look at What makes a good post to help you make the best of your Connect experience.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Hi @SachinGaikwad,

It's very interesting that the harvest in India is during February-April. 

As you said in Europe is during September - October. That's my favorite time because I and my family are gathering for the harvest of the grapes. Then we transfer it in big buckets and my father is making then from it a super delicious red wine. We have a lot of sorts of grapes and the wine is different because of the sorts. 

Do you produce red wine from these grapes? Can you please provide information about the process?

Here I will share a photo from the grapes at my house:

Caption: A photo of grapes (Local Guide @PoliMC)Caption: A photo of grapes (Local Guide @PoliMC)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!