Granny's Goodies fried wing snack

Fried  wingsFried wings

Fried chicken wings 

comes with fries

Nassau, The Bahamas
9 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Granny's Goodies fried wing snack

Thanks for sharing about the food you found @Zcar77 . Can you tell us if you enjoyed it? Was the food place clean? Did you review on Maps?

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Zcar77 ,

Thank you for sharing this meal with us, looks delicious! Are they homemade? What is the taste of the sauce on the top? 

Whenever I see chicken wings, the first thing that comes to my mind is KFC of which I'm a huge fan.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Zcar77,

They look super yummy, thanks for sharing.

I love chicken wings with spicy sauce. Honestly, I don't like to make them at home, as it is super messy, so I always go out or order them. What do you think, where they make the best chicken wings?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

@PaulPavlinovich yes I've view it and it's a small business in a neighbor Hood a take away spot but food is cooked tasty and inexpensive 

Google Moderator

Hello @Zcar77,

I have just released your post from the Spam Filters. I would like to apologize for your post being marked as spam. Our filters run 24/7 and they can be a little harsh at times.

You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Tasty and inexpensive and local. Perfect @Zcar77 

Level 8

@Ivi_Ge thank you

Level 8

@PaulPavlinovich thank you I want to join a walk but how when I'm in a different country?

Connect Moderator

Hi @Zcar77 do you mean a 36 walk? If there isn't one in your country yet (refer the MyMap) you are encouraged to register one in a place that suits you and run a walk. You can find the details on the main post (see Meetups topic).

Regards Paul