OmerAli's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Grand Selfie Challenge 01 - Recap

What an incredible effort, @OmerAli ! Really loved the Google Earth tour and truly seeing that representation from across the globe. Loved being a part of this excellent challenge! 😄

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Connect Moderator

Thank you so much @RadieN for your contribution. I am glad that you liked the photos and videos .

The great Wall part had a funny glitch though, but that was Google Earth acting funny 🙂

Did you vhche out the insta stories? I'm asking Local Guides to download them and share if they wish

Connect Moderator

@SP31 my brother

Glad you liked it. 

Honestly, It feels great when I spin the Google Earth Globe and see so many Local Guides on it, specially the ones I have met personally 🙂

I wrote to Google developers team to work on this particular part if I could write some code where Google Earth gets these placemarks based on Local Guides Location ( if they wish to share ) .

That would be awesome to see a cosmopolitan of LGs on the Globe 🙂

Google Moderator

Thank you for creating this amazing recap with all of these photos, great words and incredible videos, @OmerAli! You made my day for sure!

I am looking forward to the next challenge. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Thank you so much for your kind response @Ivi_Ge 

I hope to see you in next challenge 🙂

Connect Moderator

@OmerAli  that idea is incredible! Imagine seeing LG's, especially those you have met, on that particular scale. They should definitely take into consideration as far as allowing that potential of writing that code 😄

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 8

Same here, @KashifMisidia Bhai. Its nice to see you. Grand selfie challenge is awesome. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Hi @OmerAli 

I truly appreciate your great efforts on this amazing Grand Selfie Challenge. Its wonderful to see so many Local Guides participation on this great initiative. Thank you so much! 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

@OmerAli *big hugs* my friend! What an amazing collage and a video. Thank you for taking the time to create something so beautiful. 🙂

Cheers!

Connect Moderator

I'm really glad that you liked it @vvbellur 

Thanks for the kind remarks. Also, keep an eye out on the next challenge, rolling out soon 🙂