OmerAli's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Grand Selfie Challenge 01 - Recap

@OmerAli ¡Bravo! Well done, I liked to see how far we are among us but thanks your tour for google earth, we can feel ''close'.

@JaneBurunina thank you for tagging me 🤗

Es emocionante pensar que estamos juntos en esto, colaborando con otras personas a encontrar en los mapas aquello que buscan, mientras nos divertimos visitando, fotografiando, reseñando y compartiendo como una comunidad. Este mosaico de selfies representa una parte de los local guides 'regados' por el mundo y unidos en una foto. Gracias por este trabajo, Mr. O

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram
Connect Moderator

Thank you so much @BeatrizAguilar 

Level 10

Thanks a lot @OmerAli for work hard to pepare a details on the topoc and for spending much time to make a photo wall. thanks again.

Level 10

Thanks a lot @ OmerAli for work hard to pepare a details on the topic and for spending much time to make a photo wall. thanks again.

Connect Moderator

@OmerAli awesome job! Thanks for taking the initiative to start this and get so many of us here on Connect to participate in your challenge! I recognize and see so many Local Guides here.

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

Fantastic work @OmerAli !!! The final product ended up as products!! Multiple videos, albums etc!! Massive kudos to all your hard work and great results in the end! 🙂

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Connect Moderator

@راضي  , @SalmaanN  @Tula

Its nice to see you in Grand Selfie Challenge  👍👍👍 

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Connect Moderator

Thank you @OmerAli !

This is awesome:-))) 

Connect Moderator

So awesome @OmerAli 

I know you put in a lot of hours and effort into creating all of this and I totally appreciate it. I especially love the insta stories. You are so creative. I can’t wait to see what you’ll come up with next. 

Level 10

Well done @OmerAli 👏!

It goes without saying that your proposal and execution will activate Connect. I think, there are not enough guides gathered in Connect. Connect should be a group larger than it is now. Your activity has its hints and techniques🔍👀

By the way, thanks for letting me appear twice😆

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper