DomenicoCafarchia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Gourmet tour in Puglia of Japanese chef

I'm really glad to met the friendly Junko Ikuta, famous japanese chef to exploring and make experiences with me, local foods and amazing peoples. So, we're planning new meetings for the "Junko Followers" to discover the beautiful Puglia and Matera with me and Silvia Sesana - japanese expert guide. We maked funny Pizza with Maurizio Moschetti (famous pizzaiolo at "iLMago della Pizza" of Gioia del Colle). Then a visit of Matera and a meeting with Pasquale Santospirito (foodie at Antica Credenza) to discover the famous "Pane di Matera". After a night at Ciacco B&B and a full breakfast by Isabella and Franco and then a visit of Gioiella the best cheese farm of this city with a delicious tasting of Mozzarella and Burrata with Ciccio (quality manager), Antonio (sales director) and Andrea Brandonisio (general manager). Then a visit of Pastificio Marella with Antonio Marella (owner) an amazing crafted organic pasta with natural colours and original shapes. We met also the amazing "Artists Community" of this town with Dante Spada (Cartoonist), Filippo Cazzolla (painter) and Sandro Corsi (bluesman) and Yusuke (Junko's son and Manga designer) was literally excited for drawing cartoons.
Lunch time we met Ottavio Surico (owner chef) and his lovely wife Miriam Milano for a clever masterclass in his kitchen, tasting a super exceptional menù and drinking Giuliani wines for a lot of "Kanpai".

#JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuide#JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuide#JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuide#JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuide#JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuide#JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideWine Tasting of Topparello Rosè by Primitivo grape of #GiulianiWines #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideWine Tasting of Topparello Rosè by Primitivo grape of #GiulianiWines #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideWith #DanteSpada Cartoonist #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideWith #DanteSpada Cartoonist #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideAt #CiaccoAccomodations #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideAt #CiaccoAccomodations #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideHow is make "nodini" of Mozzarella at #Gioiella #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideHow is make "nodini" of Mozzarella at #Gioiella #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideJunko with a Juncata Cheese at #Gioiella #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideJunko with a Juncata Cheese at #Gioiella #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideAging Room at #Gioiella #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideAging Room at #Gioiella #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuidePagnotta Smoked Cheese at #Gioiella #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuidePagnotta Smoked Cheese at #Gioiella #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuide#PastaMarella #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuide#PastaMarella #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuide#PastaMarella #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuide#PastaMarella #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideSquared Rigatoni at #PastaMarella #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideSquared Rigatoni at #PastaMarella #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideRainbow Butterfly  at #PastaMarella #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideRainbow Butterfly at #PastaMarella #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideJunko with Antonio Marella #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideJunko with Antonio Marella #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideYusuke with a Caravaggio Replica by #FilippoMariaCazzolla artist #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideYusuke with a Caravaggio Replica by #FilippoMariaCazzolla artist #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideWith Maurizio Moschetti MAU the best Pizzaiolo at "Il Mago della Pizza " #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideWith Maurizio Moschetti MAU the best Pizzaiolo at "Il Mago della Pizza " #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideWith Martino Albanese of #Bradamonte #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideWith Martino Albanese of #Bradamonte #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideWith Silvia Sesana Japanese Guide #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideWith Silvia Sesana Japanese Guide #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideThe "Gourmet Man"  of Matera is Pasquale Santospirito  #Matera2019 #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideThe "Gourmet Man" of Matera is Pasquale Santospirito #Matera2019 #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideMasterclass with #OttavioSurico at Osteria Borgo Antico #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideMasterclass with #OttavioSurico at Osteria Borgo Antico #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideMasterclass with #OttavioSurico at Osteria Borgo Antico #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideMasterclass with #OttavioSurico at Osteria Borgo Antico #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideMasterclass with #OttavioSurico at Osteria Borgo Antico #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideMasterclass with #OttavioSurico at Osteria Borgo Antico #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideMasterclass with #OttavioSurico at Osteria Borgo Antico #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideMasterclass with #OttavioSurico at Osteria Borgo Antico #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideMasterclass with #OttavioSurico at Osteria Borgo Antico #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideMasterclass with #OttavioSurico at Osteria Borgo Antico #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideMasterclass with #OttavioSurico at Osteria Borgo Antico #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideMasterclass with #OttavioSurico at Osteria Borgo Antico #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideMasterclass with #OttavioSurico at Osteria Borgo Antico #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideMasterclass with #OttavioSurico at Osteria Borgo Antico #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideMasterclass with #OttavioSurico at Osteria Borgo Antico #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideMasterclass with #OttavioSurico at Osteria Borgo Antico #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideMasterclass with #OttavioSurico at Osteria Borgo Antico #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideMasterclass with #OttavioSurico at Osteria Borgo Antico #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideMasterclass with #OttavioSurico at Osteria Borgo Antico #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideMasterclass with #OttavioSurico at Osteria Borgo Antico #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideMasterclass with #OttavioSurico at Osteria Borgo Antico #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideMasterclass with #OttavioSurico at Osteria Borgo Antico #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideMasterclass with #OttavioSurico at Osteria Borgo Antico #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideMasterclass with #OttavioSurico at Osteria Borgo Antico #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideMasterclass with #OttavioSurico at Osteria Borgo Antico #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideMasterclass with #OttavioSurico at Osteria Borgo Antico #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideMasterclass with #OttavioSurico at Osteria Borgo Antico #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideMasterclass with #OttavioSurico at Osteria Borgo Antico #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideMasterclass with #OttavioSurico at Osteria Borgo Antico #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideMasterclass with #OttavioSurico at Osteria Borgo Antico #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideMasterclass with #OttavioSurico at Osteria Borgo Antico #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideMasterclass with #OttavioSurico at Osteria Borgo Antico #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideMasterclass with #OttavioSurico at Osteria Borgo Antico #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuideMasterclass with #OttavioSurico at Osteria Borgo Antico #JunkoIkuta #DomenicoCafarchia #LocalGuide

Domenico Cafarchia
#domenicocafarchia
Gioia del Colle, BA, Italia
10 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Gourmet tour in Puglia of Japanese chef

Hi @DomenicoCafarchia,

Thank you for sharing. This tour looks so cool and the food so yummy! I used to live and Italy and enjoyed so much the wine and mozzarella. What did you like the most?

I want to let you know that the total quantity of photos that can be uploaded on Connect is 1000, please make sure to choose the best photos that can help you express your post. You may also use Google Photos or Google Plus to provide assistance for sharing a bulk number of photos.

In how many of these places have you been @Sorbe?

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hey @VasT

Thank you for your tag in this delicious and intriguing post. I have never been in any of these places, but Matera has the spotlight on this year as it's the European capital of culture together with Plovdiv (Bulgaria). 

From your point of you @DomenicoCafarchia are there any common points between the Mediterranean cuisine and the Japanese one, according to this experience? 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@DomenicoCafarchia

Thank you for sharing these wonderful pictures along with complete narrative which makes this review a " Complete Informative'.

Happy to see all following food safety standards/ norms and as a Local Guide, I liked it most as I too uphold food safety standards.

Thanks & Regards

aaryesdee

R S Dev
Level 10

Thanks for sharing @DomenicoCafarchia, nice photos and explanations.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DomenicoCafarchia  In wine class wines from Puglia were the first wines I learned about.  These are some amazing photos and what a wonderful experience.   Thanks for sharing.

Level 10

@Anonymous

@DomenicoCafarchia

Have you tried "Chianti'  The wine produced at Chianti region.

It's something fantabulous.

R S Dev
Anonymous
Not applicable

@aaryesdee  I have tried a Chianti from the Tuscany and loved it.  I could binge off of it all day while enjoying a nice sunset.   

Level 10

Hello @DomenicoCafarchia
A photograph with neat impression is attractive. I can not overlook the Japanese who is working in a foreign country. It is a wonderful chef with good skill👩‍🍳

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 9

@DomenicoCafarchia questo post mi piace molto perche è una dimostrazione di che il cibo non ha confine e grazie al cibo diverse culture si uniscono. 

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram