Gorgeous view of Old Town in Antalya

9B9C3FDC-AECA-404B-8875-37AA5A487EA5.jpeg

Antalya, Turkey
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Gorgeous view of Old Town in Antalya

Hi @Mescerina,

Such a great shot, thanks for sharing.

I've been to Antalya few years ago, and I was impressed by the city. The culture, the places, and the people are amazing there. 

PS: To make the most of your experience on Connect, you can take a look at this 14 helpful tips for using Connect topic. Also, I recommend you read What are Connect topics? before your next post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

Nice photo @Mescerina, thanks for sharing.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Former Google Contributor

Hello @Mescerina,

Welcome to Connect!

Congratulations for the picture, the colors are simply amazing. Did you use a special camera? 

You can always have a look at Please Read: Posting on "Photography" Board article, it might be helpful for your next post.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @Mescerina

Thanks for sharing the photo of the old town in Antalya. 

Thanks again. 

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh