Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Gorakhpur Photo Walk

Gorakhpur Photo Walk

Golghar

Golghar, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India

March 03, 2019 @ 11:00 (IST)

Hi there. It is a special photo walk in gorakhpur . We will cover images of various places during our meetup . We also share our views, ideas about local guide program and google map. Also we will take store front photos who helps lot of people to find there exact search. We will be also visit in rail museum. So please visit meetup , share your views, make new friends and helps to other by your contribution.

RSVP here

Golghar, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
8 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Gorakhpur Photo Walk

Hi @abhishekfabulous 

Thank you for sharing this meet-up with us

Good luck and don't forget to share a recap from the meet-up in Connect! 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hii @abhishekfabulous meetup is near , what is your preparation for meetup ? 

If you need any help then you ask without any hesitation.

Level 8

Thank you so much mam.

Level 8

Preparation is going good.

Hi @abhishekfabulous 

You can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Hii I am veer pal you vist in rail museum , so I come rail museum but your not meet up

My phone [REDACTED]

Level 8

Thanks for attending @Veerpal 

Hey @Veerpal,

Your personal phone number was removed from this post. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. If you wish to get in touch with other Local Guides, there is a Private Messaging System in place instead. Please take a moment to review our Community policy.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!