JuanCh's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Googlers you'll meet at #LGSummit17

Thank you @AdrianLunsong Safe travels, bro.

Level 10

Nice to see there are so many Googlers from NYC. I'm currently visiting NYC right now. Would be cool if could meet up with you guys

Follow Instagram & Twitter @jhender. SG updates at #singaporelocalguides. YouTube Fun with Maps
Level 9

@HelloJess weight lifting? sounds very interesting.

Level 10

oh yes @Corrie see you soon 

Mahabub Hasan
Former Google Contributor

Name: Rosalie Tinelli

Team and Role: Local Guides Social Media 

Fun Fact: I absolutely love all things Disney! I just got back from Disney World and my favorite princess is Belle

This is me when the Local Guides team surprised me with a singing hotdog on my birthdayThis is me when the Local Guides team surprised me with a singing hotdog on my birthday

Level 9

Hi @JuanCh@TraciC, AlexVee, PremPaul, @BellaWi, @LuisRG, @YanniY, @GusMoreira, MikeFo, @MegS, Katie-B, Albry, CAlex, HelloJess, ChristopheQ, maxkaplan, @ChristinaCollada, ChrisDe, RioAkasaka, masterleo ,nicolef6, LSlabin, FergalD, bryancheng, @Corrie, @RosalieTi!

Many thanks for your introduction. If I'm not wrong, there will be 26 Googlers at the summit, right? I'm so excited and can't wait to meet you all and other attendees.

Wow.. so many Googlers attending this year, #LGSummit17.

Googler

Hi @ChamnanMuon. There will be a lot of us, that's for sure! 😄

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Former Google Contributor

Name: Aradhana Biradar aka Ara

Team and Role: Local Guides - Community Manager 

Fun Fact: Always looking to find the best Biryani, and actually any other spicy food

Caption: After the Local Guides livestream from Kolkata, IndiaCaption: After the Local Guides livestream from Kolkata, India

Level 1

Rif.: Googlers you'll meet at #LGSummit17

belle foto 🙂