🅒🅗🅡🅘🅢🅣🅘🅝🅐 @ChristinaCollada 🅒🅗🅡🅘🅢 @ChrisDe 

🅡🅘🅞 @RioAkasaka 🅐🅝🅓🅡🅔🅦 @masterleo 

Hugging Face on Google Android 8.0 Open Hands on Google Android 8.0

Cheers. I can't wait.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Googlers you'll meet at #LGSummit17

It's going to be a great time, I can't wait @U-royFelixA 🙂 

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.

I prefer basketball, to be honest, @HeyJoe. But yes, I do like soccer (and I'm a big Real Madrid supporter :D)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.

Haha indeed! I do love The Big Bang Theory, @SarahKa.

As a matter of fact, I have a webpage about Japan and Japanese culture and in our YouTube channel, there is a section called "Fun with Trains" (similar to the "Fun with Flags" that Sheldon and Amy do :D)

Level 10

@AlexVee @JuanCh and Traci.. Excited to meet you all. Thank you the introductions.

Hi everyone! Can't wait to meet you all at the Summit in a couple of short weeks. Here's more about me:

Name: Jess Safir

Location: London (originally from Los Gatos, a small town an hour south of San Francisco)

Team and Role: Local Guides - Community Manager

Fun Fact: I've recently started to compete in weightlifting competitions.

Just outside Rocky Point restaurant in Monterey, California (https://goo.gl/maps/eLjM1ecNTdT2)Just outside Rocky Point restaurant in Monterey, California (https://goo.gl/maps/eLjM1ecNTdT2)

Level 8

Hi @HelloJess, very interesting to see you into weightlifting. You're not very many in the world and it'd be interesting to know how you got into it and what you like about it...

Level 10

Hello @HelloJess, remember we both missed taking selfies when you came to Nigeria. Can't wait to meet with you again in SF! ...and then we take as much selfies as we can. 🙂

@HelloJess wrote:

Hi everyone! Can't wait to meet you all at the Summit in a couple of short weeks. Here's more about me:

Name: Jess Safir

Location: London (originally from Los Gatos, a small town an hour south of San Francisco)

Team and Role: Local Guides - Community Manager

Fun Fact: I've recently started to compete in weightlifting competitions.

Just outside Rocky Point restaurant in Monterey, California (https://goo.gl/maps/eLjM1ecNTdT2)Just outside Rocky Point restaurant in Monterey, California (https://goo.gl/maps/eLjM1ecNTdT2)

Level 4

Hello everyone! Can't wait to meet all of you in a couple of weeks! 

Name: Christophe Querton

Team and Role: Local Guides - Software Engineer

Fun Fact: I love skiing, although I sometimes eat snow doing it!

21200609_10154687658922455_7672808301772998502_o.jpg

Me after a failed attempt at a back-flip.

Googler

Name: Max Kaplan

Team and Role: Local Guides - Social Media Lead (I'm brand new to the team, so I can't wait to meet all of you!) 

Fun Fact: I was once the voice of Where's Waldo? on social media. 

IMG_4584.JPG