JuanCh's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Googlers you'll meet at #LGSummit17

Hi @LuisRG,

I had given some feedback regarding existing feature and also some new/enhancement of Preview. Just wanted to know if feedback are considered individually or if feedback matches in multiple?

Level 10

Hi @JuanCh@AlexVee@TraciC, @LuisRG, @YanniY, @GusMoreira, @MikeFo, @PremPaul, @BellaWi Thanks for your introduction. It makes me feel warmly welcomed and closed. I am LG from Siem Reap, Cambodia. I am super excited and can't wait to meet all you guys and other attendees.  

Googler

Hi @AlejandraMaria. Yes, everyone introducing themselves on this thread are Googlers you'll meet at the Summit! 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

@JuanCh I'll bring my Mate 😉

Former Google Contributor

Every piece of feedback is considered @Alam_Shaikh, so thanks for taking the time 🙂 

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Former Google Contributor

Hi everyone!

Name: Meg Smith

Location: NYC — born and raised in Miami, FL; have lived in Washington, DC and Sydney, Australia

Team and Role: Local Guides Community Manager — I work behind the scenes on Connect and maintain our Help Center

Fun Fact: I'm a tomboy at heart — I was the only girl on an all-boys soccer team as a kid, spent my weekends building forts and skinning my knees, and coxed the novice & JV men's crew teams in college. I love being outdoors, especially in nature.

IMG_4063-min.JPG

This is me at Storm King Art Center in upstate New York this spring.

Level 10

Great to have you @JuanCh Can't wait to see you again at the Summit17. Cheers

Level 10

Re: Say hello to some of the Googlers you'll meet at the LGSummit17

Hi @TraciC You're always smiling 😄 You actually look regal in that beautiful dress and the chair. Looking forward to jump with you at the Summit17 😂

Level 10

Hi @AlexVee How is the weather in NYC today? Didn't get to meet you when I visited. I only saw @TraciC and @GusMoreira. And, hey! About the Google Campus you mentioned, That was were we had lunch last year during the #Summit16; you're sure going to love it. 😄 Cheers 

Level 10

Hello @PremPaul Its a pleasure to meet. You grew tall like a weed from 5th grade to 9th grade; wow! I had same experience too. Great to meet you.