ERFAN_ALSENOSY's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Googlers and Moderators stories

I suggest that Googlers and Moderators tell us about how they earned their badges and tell us advices to be like them in the future.

@localguidesegypt #localguidesegypt
@letsguide #letsguide
@connectlive #connectlive
***proud to be a local guide***

Have a lovely day, wherever you are!
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Googlers and Moderators stories

Hi @ERFAN_ALSENOSY

Every month a Googler start the "Introduce yourself" post. This month is @Christina-NYCIntroduce Yourself - December 2018.

With a simple search about "Search: "introduce yourself" you will find a lot of post about Googlers

From December 2017, every month there is a "meet a Connect Moderator" post. This month is @StephenAbrahamMeet a Connect Moderator: Stephen

In addition, on the Help Desk, you will find a couple of useful post, that can help you if you need to tag a Moderator:

Meet the Google Moderators

Meet the Connect Moderators

Have a fun

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor

Hi @ERFAN_ALSENOSY,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

However, it may not be implied as an idea, please make sure to take a look at the instructions for usage of Idea Exchange.

On the same note, I have moved your post to How-tos, as it may perhaps be more appropriate.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 8

Thank you alot @sonnyNg 

@letsguide #letsguide

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @ERFAN_ALSENOSY

Every month a Googler start the "Introduce yourself" post. This month is @Christina-NYCIntroduce Yourself - December 2018.

With a simple search about "Search: "introduce yourself" you will find a lot of post about Googlers

From December 2017, every month there is a "meet a Connect Moderator" post. This month is @StephenAbrahamMeet a Connect Moderator: Stephen

In addition, on the Help Desk, you will find a couple of useful post, that can help you if you need to tag a Moderator:

Meet the Google Moderators

Meet the Connect Moderators

Have a fun

Level 8

Thank you very much Mr.@ErmesT for your interest in responding to my topic.

@letsguide #letsguide