deepakjhic's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

(Recap) Google user study in Delhi

Hello everyone I'm happy to start this thread here on connect. First of all I'm thankful to our Google Moderator @AradhanaB for this awesome opportunity. I'm also thankful to google employees who makes this event successful. Being a local guide it was my first event in which I learned a lot from fellow local guides and Employees of google. 

Let me start from 9.30am. Me and my friend @msiddhartha entered in the hotel by 9.00am. On ground floor we found @Amrendraanupam and others. (@others: when you visit to this thread plz let me know your user names so that I can mention you all here). There was a google employee from Portugal, he was such a nice guy. He nicely interact with us and asked my name name 3 times 😁😀😂😊😇😃😆😄😇🤔🤔

At 9.30am we join other google employees at 20th floor. The thing makes me happy that is they were specially come to India only for us. For next 20 minutes everybody introduce each other. After that we goes to a meeting hall and start an amazing meeting. We were all 14 local guides from Delhi and NCR, So due to a long list of all people all we join two different meetings. During meeting all share their ideas and views regarding Google Map and local guide connect program and all Google Employees were hearing us. One more thing which makes me happy that after listening us they asked questions to us. And finally at 11.00am we click group photos. Again: I'm so much thankful to all who join us. Today's meetings all information was very knowledgeable. I am happy with meeting you all. Thank you so much google team for this event. 

@LSlabin @deepak_bhalla @OSM

Le Meridien in DelhiLe Meridien in Delhi

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Le Meridien, Delhi, India
63 comments
Level 9

Re: Google user study in Delhi

congraaaat @deepakjhic :)))

share your story and photos bro :)))

Level 9

@OSAMA wrote:

congraaaat @deepakjhic :)))

share your story and photos bro :)))

@OSAMA Your every reply to me give more happiness bro. Right now I'm traveling will share all details and photos soon. 

Level 9

waiting waiting waiting :))))))

@deepakjhic ;)))) 

Level 10

@deepakjhic Congrats

Level 10

@deepakjhic wait for photos and event update 🙂 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10
Level 10

Here are the photos I have , many of the group photos are with @ProfArunCM .
While Discussing issuesWhile Discussing issues

IMG_20170913_155154.jpg

Level 9

Will you plz edit your last reply and remove the last photo you have shared with us. 

@OSM

Cc: @AradhanaB

Level 10
Level 10

Done . Thanks for that .

Level 9

@OSM Thanks a lot for editing your last reply. Also plz remove from post of @ProfArunCM.

If you know more local guides then plz mention them here.