Not applicable

Google street view VIDEO MODE files from Theta V

This content has been removed.
Germany
2 comments
Level 9

Re: Google street view VIDEO MODE files from Theta V

@Anonymous wrote:

I recorded street view in “video mode” with Theta V and download the files to a external drive for to upload it later in office with better WIFI. Back in office I can't transfer the video streetview files back to Theta V so that  I can upload them on Google maps with my mobile.

Any other options to upload the Theta V 360 video streetview files ?

via PC ? Thank you

hi,  once they are downloaded off of the theta v, they cant be used to upload to SV.  i have tried every way possible to get around this, but when the theta is full (approx 30 minutes of streets) it has to be downloaded to phone, away from home this can be up to an hour. and as far as i can see, i dont think its possible to be plugged in and charging when this happens. so, i have found that after 30 minutes or so recording, thats it for the day.

Level 10

Re: Google street view VIDEO MODE files from Theta V

Hi @Anonymous,

In order to make street view automatically from movies, only the method of downloading from THETA V with the StreetView application and uploading the movie from the StreetView application is currently available.

There is also no way to write back movies and still images back to THETA V (checked by contacting Ricoh).

I also made a lot of mistakes and I had a frustrating feeling that there was a movie but no street view could be made.

I absolutely do not want to throw away the videos of places I can not go shooting after then.

So, I decided to cut out the still picture from the movie, import the still picture to the StreetView application, and create StreetView.

I did it.

Please read below.

1 ,  2

I wish you good luck.