cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Google perk not wokring

Hi, 

I am Gaurav from Ambala, Haryana, India

Few days ago, i received email from google that i got Local guide google One perk of 100 GB of storage for free for 6 months, but the code given is not working. I tried many times. What should i do ? or how will i redeem it anyone knows ?

Level 5

Re: Google One 12 months for Local guide showing invalid

I have received google perk of 100 GB for 6 month for being a top contributor of local guide, however while trying to redeem the perk I am getting en error message as invalid code.

Level 8

benefício do Google One para os Local Guides - Erro no Còdigo

Pessoal, boa tarde.

Hoje recebi um e-mail informando que no dia 28/12 vencerá o resgate do beneficio de 12 meses do Google One (100gb).

Tentei resgatar, porém aparecem a mensagem que o código esta errado.

Alguém também teve esse problema? Como solucionou?

Abraços

Christian

Level 6

Re: How to Redeem Google One Offer

Same problem, mail giving a promotion for 1 year, but when you click on the link, it tells me that the promotion is only for 6 months.
I read there, that you had to activate for 6 months and then with the code that was in the body of the mail you were given the following 6 months, but still saying that the promotional code is invalid. Please help.

Connect Moderator

Hi @CHainfellner@Gauravpunyani07@Suku9@NiteshMistry@GauravSoy@Virenu

There is a specific thread started by @TravellerG (Thank you) about this perk, in which I am merging your post.

Following the link, you will also find:

"As suggested by our @StephenAbraham (can we expect more details, dear Steve?), if you have problem in getting your offer Redeemed, kindly use THIS LINK to report the same.

Good luck

Level 10

Re: Bug in Google One Perk

welcome @Shrut19

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 10

Thank you dear friend @ErmesT,

You are helping hundreds of people, everyday & thank you for the same. I am humbly trying, just to help a few, through my contributions. I shall try to attend this thread, more carefully,

With regards and prayers

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 7

Re: Uber code is not working connect Live Delhi 2018

Hello
I am having problem with Google One fee subscription. When I entered the promo code which I received in the email and redeem it than it shows ""You may have input the wrong code, or the code may be invalid. Please try again or"" .Please Help Me!!!

Thanks
Mohit Patni (Level 7)
mohitpatni0731
Google Local Guide

Mohit
Level 6

Re: Local Guide Perks CODE NOT WORKING

Attaching the screenshot for error which I'm getting for both net banking and credit card payment option

Guide.png

Level 10

Namskar..

@TravellerG

And

@ErmesT

Thankyou Sir..

to helping LG's through your Reply and Post..

Regards From Mumbai..