Thangavel's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Google must help the planet

It's high time that Google must post ads to ppl using the apps to encourage below things

1. Stop using plastic
  2. Stop wasting water
  3. Start car pooling to reduce traffic and reduce pollution
  4. Stop drink and drive
  5. Stop women abuse and rape
  6. Start planting one tree per person
  7. Donate food and clothes
  8. And things like that.....

Google is really doing great things to ppl and we also must know that Google is doing good to the planet and not just a digital revolution... Cheers

5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Google must help the planet

Hi @Thangavel,

Thank you for sharing with us!

With such important initiatives, we would recommend you to utilize Local Guides Meet-up page.

From there, feel free to check for meet-ups with such activities or you may also organize one.

Follow up to that, I have moved your post to How-tos, as it would be more convenient there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Level 9

@sonnyNg 

Thanks for your reply my friend.... And for adding it on HOW TO.... I will try to create a new meet up.... Also I would be really happy to see if Google can take up some more initiative broadly and quickly... Please take it as a kind request and start with fixing up what our generation have damaged the environment so far.... Thanks

Level 9

@ErmesT Thanks a bunch sir.... I will definitely be a part of this project

Former Google Contributor

We would be excited to expect your future projects, @Thangavel!

Much appreciated from @ermest, a great initiative and a great example for future reference. : ] 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!