NirmalTeja's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Google moderator

If u send message to connect moderator and Google moderator privately is it possible, and they will give privately message?

4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Google moderator

Hi @NirmalTeja

I have merged your two post. There is no need to post twice the same question.

There is no guarantee that a moderator will answer a question privately, and Googlers often do not receive PM.

We encourage everyone to post the questions publicly in Connect, as the reply can be helpful also for others

Ermes

View solution in original post

Level 9

Question for moderators

If u send message to connect moderator and Google moderator privately is it possible, and they will give privately message?

Level 9

Hello @NirmalTeja

To connect moderators, it is possible to send & receive messages 🙂
As they are also local guides like us & since they like to help out others they got special recognitions of moderators. I've personally talked to one of our great moderator Sir Ermes quite many times.

About messaging to google-rs, I would like you to read this post

Hope you get your answer, if not feel free to ask in reply.

Best Regards

Level 9

Re: Question for moderators

@NirmalTeja moderators get so many messages and do not encourage or reply to private messages, if it is posted publicly then anyone may be able to help you. 

Hope this answer helps! 

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @NirmalTeja

I have merged your two post. There is no need to post twice the same question.

There is no guarantee that a moderator will answer a question privately, and Googlers often do not receive PM.

We encourage everyone to post the questions publicly in Connect, as the reply can be helpful also for others

Ermes