Xlike's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Google maps showing won't be verified every time edit on only one place

I will try to edit the place address every time show not applied.only showing this place only.what can I do ,I am every time different address I will edit but showing not applied.I will try to edit the place address every time show not applied.only showing this place only.what can I do ,I am every time different address I will edit but showing not applied.

I will edit the place address it's showing viefiy.but suddenly showing won't be verified within 1 minutes every time showing same answer what can I do.?I will edit the place address it's showing viefiy.but suddenly showing won't be verified within 1 minutes every time showing same answer what can I do.?

Gandhi Nagar, Avinashi Taluk, Tamil Nadu 641654, India
5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Google maps showing won't be verified every time edit on only one place

Thanks for reaching us with your question @Xlike@NidaFirdaus.

Even if I don't have a specific reply about your place, I want to address you to this post from @GusMoreira, about this situations: /Why-is-my-edit-status-Pending-or-Not-Applied

Hope this can help you.

@NidaFirdaus, please in the future please tag just one moderator. Overtagging means delay in reply

Ermes

View solution in original post

Level 8

Hai @Xlike nice to meet you, i was experience like that to while i was edited place if that place is exactly like in the field. Sometime if you clever to edited one place everday maybe can be vertifed by Google Maps. It's sometime also make you upset but i hope you keep going to contribut at Google Maps. You can also ask some Google moderator like @BellaWi , @HelloJess , @TraciC , @KarenVChin , @JeslynL , @MariaBi , @ErmesT . I hope this can help you.

Connect Moderator
Solution

Even if I don't have a specific reply about your place, I want to address you to this post from @GusMoreira, about this situations: /Why-is-my-edit-status-Pending-or-Not-Applied

Hope this can help you.

@NidaFirdaus, please in the future please tag just one moderator. Overtagging means delay in reply

Ermes

Level 8

@ErmesT thank you 

Level 9

i also have that problem even though i put as much informations as possible and also link them to the business website or facebook page yet most have been denied recently. i used to be able to edit or add new business with similar informations and it would go through no problem. it seems google can't verify them even if all the informations are true. it does piss me off as i don't just go and made up informations. i actually take the time to go find as much as i can and cross-verify with the business owners either directly or through social media

Level 8
Level 8

@ErmesT wrote:

Hope this can help you.

Ermes

Nope. 

There was a algorithm problem that denied all edits or new listing from being published. Seems to be fixed now. 

Mods like posting generic messages to get it "solved" but never tell us about a bigger problem overall.

Dont think Google shares info with anyone not even mods