LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Google maps indoor

@LucioV floor plan nor working all country's like india available but not in Bangladesh  

Mahabub Hasan
Level 5

you will be the best one to describe your area  . i wait the day to see your progress

@LucioV wrote:

I would like to contribute creating some indoor maps of commercial centers in my area that have'nt got yet.

This could be a good way to make some order in the mess of map points for the shops inside.

I would like to use https://maps.google.com/floorplans/myfloors?hl=it to upload inside maps and the android app to manually create a plan.

Is the program yet alive and managed? Which permissions should i collect to upload an inside map?

Level 1

how long until data that i contribute published on google map? because i already entry 2 floor data of my school on google map but until now didn't publish yet

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @LucioV. Logo contest for Project: #LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld is running as we speak, please take a moment and vote for your favorite logo (there is 5 of them). U can vote here

Thanks

Level 10

Hi everyone @LucioV @Anonymous @randybudiman @MahabubMunna, it is very useful discussion here. Thanks for sharing and hope Google opens more functions to LG rather than restricting. I hope at least Google allow LG to draw building shape and mark entrance. I will be happy to contribute this as it will help tourists navigate my city better. 

Level 6

Where do you get the Google floor plan app? I need it to finish my indoor map but it is gone off of the play store. 

Level 10

@C_Roberts wrote:

Where do you get the Google floor plan app? I need it to finish my indoor map but it is gone off of the play store. 

You can find it on apkmirror 😉

Level 6

If anyone figure out how to make it work, please, share it with us! In Barcelona we still have so many shopping malls that should be updated. Thanks in advance!

Level 6

Hello. I looked in apkmirror and couldn't see it. Can you give me a bit more direction @LucioV?

Level 6

How do you get your map out of the reviewed status? My floor plans have been in the reviewed status for 2 years. Our CEO is really frusterated that we can't move maps forward.