Egomhan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Google maps as it applies in buying a house.

Caption: A top view of Asokoro District Abuja, Nigeria.Caption: A top view of Asokoro District Abuja, Nigeria.

Tips for Buying your next house

From were am from Nigeria, it is every young man's dream to own a house. The beauty about housing is not just that it provide shelter and a sense of protection but also add to the beauty of the community.

Enough of the talk Tips in buying your next house, if it is residential I have just one for you. 

• Ask Google Map: Yes ask the map.

Applications of Google in relation to buying a house:

1. From the map you could know the geographic setting of the place past and present as far as 10 Years back.
  2. Checking out for noise area, the map can also assist with that to. Simply go to Google map insert your preferred location to know the structure around it, if close to worship, clubhouse, market place,  event hall you know the list for sure there would be noise.
  3. If you are a family person you would want to check out for school in the area which the map could also give you data for.
  4. To know how good or bad you preferred area is just check reviews by local guide.
  5. Concerning security you could check the map for how close is your preferred location is the the police post.

There are lots of applications I only itemized only a few here.

Caption: A beautiful backside view of a residential area in Asokoro District Abuja, Nigeria.Caption: A beautiful backside view of a residential area in Asokoro District Abuja, Nigeria.

Caption: a lovely front view of a residential  Apartment in Asokoro Abuja, NigeriaCaption: a lovely front view of a residential Apartment in Asokoro Abuja, Nigeria

One thing I love about the house is the flowers over it, it really brought out the beauty. 

I love my Neighborhood.

Please feel free to tell me what are you thought about the post and suggest more applications of the map in building a house.

Asokoro, Abuja, Nigeria
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Google maps as it applies in buying a house.

Hi @Egomhan  these are good tips and a great way to use Maps to locate likely noise sources around the area you're thinking of buying in.

Regards Paul

Level 8

Re: Google maps as it applies in buying a house.

Thanks @PaulPavlinovich