SarahJaQuay's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Google guide

I love being a google guide because it's gets us as individuals out of our box and trying something new. I trust the reviews from my fellow guides. So if they say ask for a particular waiter, that's what I do!! Or if I go to a new city, I'm checking to find out the best places to eat or sight see. Being a google guide is an awesome way to get to know the world in which we live

Tulsa, OK, United States
3 comments
Level 9

Re: Google guide

@SarahJaQuay you are right. 'Guide' who have the ability to help each other. We get the peach in mind by helping as a local guide. It is our responsibility to the people. 

We can learn from here ! I am getting something new from the connect everyday. It is possible only for a reason and that is world-wide community where have 200K+ strong active members now. There has huge experts are available who are very helpful to each other. All are our friends like @TraciC, @Corrie@JeslynL, @ErmesT, @YK1001@YanniY, ..................... @LucioV  ........They are very helpful to everybody ! Thank you 'Team' &

Thank you @SarahJaQuay for sharing nice thoughts ..about guidance.

Thank you.

KamalH 

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

Thanks for tagging me in @Kamalhasnainee and good luck to @SarahJaQuay: contribute as long as you love to do so, and you will be enriched from other local guides!

Former Google Contributor

@LucioV @SarahJaQuay @Kamalhasnainee Thank you all for being such amazing Local Guides 🙂 You keep us going, working hard to bring improvements to the program and exciting surprises for you all.