NickNikolaev's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Google Trusted Verifiers

Good afternoon, community.
For a long time I work in the field of 360 photos.
Now there was a question from which there is nowhere to go.
How to finally get access to the trusted GMB verification program.
I have requests from clients, but recommend someone who is not in Europe or who does not want to.
With the hope for help NIck.

Belarus
16 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: Google Trusted Verifiers

Hello @NickNikolaev @AlexanderChalkidis @AmbrishVarshney

Hope you all are having a good day 🙂

Trusted Verifier is a invite only program & to become a TV you have to be a active member of SVTp & GMB programs. And, the team should invite you.

Anyhow, I would like you to read this official answer by a google moderator which will eventually lead you to the process.

Best of luck for your TV status & I hope that I manage to answer your query.

Regards

View solution in original post

Level 10

I think this is by invitation only.  But also see this https://support.google.com/maps/answer/7011737?hl=en&ref_topic=6275604 basically you need to have added at least 50 360 pictures 

Level 7

And it smells of discrimination towards the rest, verified photographers.
It turns out one can work on the basis of the fact that they were advised by someone.
Unfair policy.

Level 10

???  Not sure what you are talking about my friend.  Pretty sure nobody at Google has any cause to discriminate.  If you are generating good content which has appeal, your stats speak for themselves.  Why on earth should anybody want to keep your content away from Maps?

Level 7

Аn invitation from whom? Why one can, and the other can not, a rule previously at this level it was said that those who reach level 5 and above will be admitted to novelties and beta tests, long before the official release of the programs.
W

Level 10

Nick you have either never worked in software or have no idea how these things work.  Google Maps is a massive operation on which billions of people rely on for all sorts of things.  Spam and malicious content is a huge problem.  With almost all Google products since day 1 there is an in between phase where they try and figure out how to proceed.  It usually ends up being something that works on its own, automatically, with AI and minimum human intervention.

If you follow your conspiracy theory through to its logical end, you are implying that some specific person within Google would benefit from stopping you (and others) from participating in this program.  Makes no sense.

Hope I am helping.  ; )

Level 7

Unreal number of photos, why exactly?
Is this the number of your photos?

Level 7

Alexander, I'm not talking about the fact that someone is trying to restrict me, but you got an invitation? Maybe it depends on geolocation?

Level 10

If you are referring to my personal stats on photos, yes, I am proud to say that they have more than 2.5 million views since 2016 when I started.  With 360 I have only just started and - thanks to your post - intend on improving, hitting the 50 approved mark and taking it from there.  Thanks!

maps pics stats.jpg

Level 7

So I think... Enough :)So I think... Enough 🙂