TheBox193's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Google Street View Trusted Pro

Hey there, does anyone know how to change your email address on the Hire page of the Street View Trusted Pros? https://www.google.com/streetview/hire/ I didn't realize that my email address would be listed in plain text and am now receiving spam. I'm not seeing any direct way to manage that information. Is there someone I could contact that could assist?

Thanks!

7 comments
Level 7

Re: Google Street View Trusted Pro

Just following up. Anyone in the community have any thoughts? Perhaps it's not possible?

Street View Moderator

Hello @TheBox193

To change your contact information, please go back to the Welcome to Trusted email you received, and fill in the form again with your preferred or updated information.

Thanks!

Level 7

dear natalie .. I am level 5 and my profile says available for hire.  I can't find the welcome email.  and I am not listed online.  just wondering how and/or whom to contact to update my details.

thank you!

Level 10

@derekh wrote:

dear natalie .. I am level 5 and my profile says available for hire.  I can't find the welcome email.  and I am not listed online.  just wondering how and/or whom to contact to update my details.

thank you!

Sorry Derek, if you are not listed online, which details are you talking about?

Level 7

Hi Lucio .. seems this is all fixed now.  I have received an invitation email for Trusted.  so I think I am all sorted and can access the online index form now.  thanks again for your reply.  all sorted now I think!  🙂  

Level 8

I also need to change my contact info and don't have that Welcome to Trusted email anymore.  Any other suggestions @NatalieP?

Level 9

The same for me, I want to change info info but no original email about this for 4 years ago.

Thanks for help,

360Pixtour, Google Street View Trusted Photographer, Belgium - Brussels Google Local Guide, The75 GLGs 2016