BrunoMengez's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Google Street View Luxembourg

Hello,
Luxembourg is a country in which a lot of new things change in a year, many people come to live in this beautiful country, but a lot of things have changed, for example, the streets that were previously passable are now in one direction, while navigation has not saved it yet Last time Google Street View was created in 2009, much has changed in street, buildings, roads, highways and much more.

Google so that it can make a streat view as to whether it can do it myself, I watched you videos on youtube that you have special cameras on a car that shoot at an angle of 360 degrees, this is a country of great level and much is done day by day, but really old is a streat view for many years now is 2018 and the last time it was done in 2009.

Apel for this, help us who come as tourists or who come new people to live here use google maps services everyday ..

Simply said google maps with us through life ..

M.E.
Luxemburg
1 comment
Level 5

Re: Google Street View Luxembourg

Hi BrunoMengez,

I'm not sure but I think there is a legal problem with Street Vie and Luxembourg.

As mentioned in this article, the picture is from 2009 but the service was launched in 2014 only.

Quote:

le lancement au Luxembourg avait été retardé pour des questions de protection de la vie privée

If anyone has more info about this legal issue, you are welcome.

Thank you 

Fred