RichardN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Google-Plus for Business

Looking to start a conversation on Google-Plus - also known as Google My Business...Google-Plus is so important for small local services companies that it has become imperative you have a Google My Business account for your business, and have it set up correctly. Because Google's algorithm is so secret, it takes communities like this one for business owner to discuss and share what they have learned.   

Henderson, NV, United States
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Google-Plus for Business

Hi @RichardN. As a business owner, I recommend joining the Google My Business community where you will able to share your learnings and get tips and advice form other business owners. The Local Guides program is for individuals who contribute content to Google Maps. You can get more information on Google My Business here. Thanks!

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hi @RichardN. As a business owner, I recommend joining the Google My Business community where you will able to share your learnings and get tips and advice form other business owners. The Local Guides program is for individuals who contribute content to Google Maps. You can get more information on Google My Business here. Thanks!

Level 5

Good Answer

Rijon Khan