Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Google One Perk

Google Moderator

Hello @Cccgipson,

Thanks for reaching out. I will now contact you privately to troubleshoot the issue.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: Google One offer errors

Hello @JimFlanagan,

Thanks for reaching out. I will now contact you privately to troubleshoot the issue.

By the way, to keep things organized I am going to merge your post with this one Google One Perk.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: Google offers

Hello @__Mark__,

I am going to merge your post with Google One Perk

Google Moderator

Re: Unable to redeem Google One perk

Hello @ShayaKNYC,

To keep thing organized I will move your post to Google One Perk

Former Google Contributor

Re: Local Guides perk: Free trial with Google One

Hi @VasilA.

To keep thing organized I will move your post to Google One Perk.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 10

Re: Local Guides perk: Free trial with Google One

Wowowowow, so seems that this is a real thing! Google One 2Tb perk for Local Guides! 🙂

So sorry I'm paying my 1Tb since the perk I received expired on november 2017!

Hope to receive this perk too! Who knows! 🙂

Level 5

Hello Ivi_Ge,

Could you reach out to me as well?   I had the same issue.

Google Moderator

Hello @Harry2754,

Yes, I will now contact you privately.

Just as a reminder, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.

Level 8

Here's the answer I got from Google:

Thank you for reaching out about the Google One perk for Local Guides.

If you’re having issues redeeming the perk, here are a few tips:

• The Google One trial is only available for Google Accounts ending in @gmail.com.

• The Google Account that you use to redeem the trial should not currently be in use for a Google One or Google Drive subscription.

• Your Google Account must be registered in a country where Google One is available. This means that your primary form of payment (for example, credit card) must have a billing address based in the United States.

If the tips above don’t solve your issue, please respond with answers to the following questions:

• Which email address are you using to redeem the perk?

• What country is your Google Account registered to?

• Are you already a paid Google One or Google Drive subscriber with the account you’re trying to use to redeem the trial?

So, you can't already have a Google One or Google Drive subscription. That's my problem.

I wonder how many people use Google enough to be a Local Guide don't use it enough to have a subscription to either..... probably very few.