Level 7

Re: Bug in Google One Perk

Everyone is facing same issue.

Wait till issue resolve.

Regards,
Arvind Kumar
Level 8

Re: Can't redeem google one perk

Hi Paul, No. I am not using the gsuite account here. This is the account on which I have received this perk.

Level 6

Re: Local Guide Perks CODE NOT WORKING

Hi, Today Morning I received a local guide gift, i am proceed with my details and My redeem code added but when my computer just hanged but the processes not completed, I have not to activate my code. I tried to activate the code the message is invalid code, what I do ?

Level 6

Prank Mails

The GOOGLE PERK mail that I got indicating one year free membership to GOOGLE ONE does not work. Please look into this and correct the error.

How to avoid such Prank Mails

Regards

Virendra

Level 6

Re: Local Guide Perks CODE NOT WORKING

I got Local Guide Perks code to upgrade my drive up 100GB with google one but after feeling my account details its showing some error for both net banking and my local Indian debit card

Level 6

Re: How to Redeem Google One Offer

I have got this email today
Screenshot_2.png

But the time of Redeem its showing for the Only 6Month. 
And When I am trying to Verify payment method its saying invalid payment method, I tried different cards too but none of them working

Level 5

New perk: How to Redeem Your Local Guides Perk

Hey, 

i received redeem coupon code from local guide for 1 year. When tried to apply it says it’s only for 6 months and most importantly, the code itself is not working.

pls do the needful.

Level 5

Re: New perk: How to Redeem Your Local Guides Perk

Bro looks like it's expired.... You need to be a active member to get those perks...... Keep guideeing 😊 #letsguide 

Level 5

Google One Perk for Local Guides

Hello Everyone 

I am Gaurav, from New Delhi, India 

So, I have recieved this email that says I have earned 100GB Google One storage for 6 months( in another chain email it says it is for 12months), but the problem is that i am not able to redeem the code provided with the email. 

(Sidebar - First-time Local Guide perk receiver, very happy ) 

Level 7

Google One 12 months for Local guide showing invalid

Got google one 1w months code as being a local guide  But while claiming it's showing the code as invalid.