Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Google Maps

i think google nothing to do for our local guid

Level 6

I don't need gifts, all I want to do is improve the accuracy of Google mapping, a lot of it is a complete mess not helped by a lack of moderators in the past that couldn't keep up with the voluntary work load.

Oh well, look on the bright side, its tons better than TomTom or Garmin

Level 2

@ShareefDaana wrote:

google must rewards us by something ,, send us gift for helping them 

Exactly 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @ShareefDaana, @VitaliyR, @SreekanthM, @shyam@Siraj Ul HaqK, there are so many rewards being a Local Guide! 🙂

Being a Local Guide, apart from the benefits that the Local Guides program offers, you get to share local knowledge of your city with passionate and like-minded others from across the world. In return, when you travel to a different city/country, their local knowledge and contributions on Maps can help you navigate the place with ease. I agree with @MichaelW and @Martin2, the best part is having an updated Google Maps wherever I go - that's the best reward of all.

Local Guides are free to design your own unofficial swag (t-shirts, etc). Here's the Mymensingh Local Guides t-shirt

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 9

How about a trial membership to "infinite closet" - whatever that is?

IMG_7319.PNG