BK_GAJENDRA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Google Maps discovery reveals 'entrance to alien base big enough for 100 metre UFO'

Hi @TraciC,

Sorry for late reply as I missed the notification previously from you. Now due to few comments from other fellow members regarding article, I got your old comment. This article I got in 2016 from one website I:e https://www.dailystar.co.uk/tech/news/541612/Google-Maps-discovery-reveals-entrance-to-alien-base . I am always interested to read about aliens. I hope, you do love alien stories. 

Guys, from past few months I was inactive in this group due to inaccessible of my account.  Finally I have come here for our official LGC Discussion. Thanks 

Bk gajendra
Former Google Contributor

Re: Google Maps discovery reveals 'entrance to alien base big enough for 100 metre UFO'

@BK_GAJENDRA - Thank you for the update 🙂  In the future when citing articles or pictures, it always helps to put that information directly in the post in which you are citing specific content. All the best to you.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 9

Hi @BruceDM,

Sure, will do that! First of all, i would like to thank you for your message. Of course, we will work together to make Google products better and I will try to grab more knowledge about the world from all of wonderful guys..Happy to be connected here

Bk gajendra