NeerajKumarIndia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Google Maps: Wrong Edits Acceptance..

@DeniGu Visited to collect details

Contact Number :: 9431432897, 9771105305

Timing :: Sunday To Saturday ( 05:00 A.M. To 12:00 Noon, 02:00 P.M. To 08:30 P.M.)

Address is ::

Badi patan devi colony, Sadikpur, Gulzarbagh, Patna, Bihar 800007

https://goo.gl/maps/zLaZeMpwAfzVisited ThereVisited There

Authorized Person Vising Card Whom I Meet ThereAuthorized Person Vising Card Whom I Meet There

Google Moderator

Thank you very much for providing all those details, @NeerajKumarIndia.

I'll forward this case to our responsible team and will get back to you when I have an update. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@DeniGu  Thank You, Temple restored to original one.

Regards

@NeerajKumarIndia 

Screenshot Of POIScreenshot Of POI

Level 10

@DeniGu 

Please look at this P.O.I. as it is a spam place and I reported it thrice but all "Not Applied"

Uber Office Patna
Mundrika Chawk 90feet road, Bhabha Colony, Kankarbagh, Patna, Bihar 800020
https://maps.app.goo.gl/7gmibZsf2VLCsNuH9

Here Mundrika Chawk also not exist. someone added it to spam GMaps.

Original Uber Office here is :

Uber Partner Seva Kendra
Malahi Pakri Rd, Malahi Pakri, Kankarbagh, Patna, Bihar 800020
096438 88019
https://maps.app.goo.gl/vBdN6MEnaLaLooSCA

So, Requesting you to do the needful to remove first one as spam.

Regards 

Neeraj Kumar

Level 10

@DeniGu Please look into the above matter if possible as I edited it number of times but not succeeded. Also sent feedback but all in vain.

Request to guide.

Google Moderator

Hi @NeerajKumarIndia,

Thank you very much for reporting this. 

The Google algorithms analyze different factors, such as the information submitted, the location of the edit, your mapping activity, and other factors, to make sure everything added to the map or edited is accurate and follows our guidelines. 

There are regions around the world where there isn't enough information for some edits to go through successfully or immediately. The more information you collect about a place when you flag it for removal or report it as duplicate, the easier it'll be for our automated system and team of experts to review your edit

Thank you for your understanding in this matter. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Re: [RECAP] VIRTUAL: Local Guides Lists for Google Maps Talk

Hi how are you

Level 4

Re: How to follow your favorite Connect topics

Quero apenas contribuir e aprender, sou fotógrafo iniciante, fotógrafo em 360 também.

Quero mostrar para o mundo as belezas que o interior de Pernambuco tem.

[Redacted]

Former Google Contributor

Re: How to follow your favorite Connect topics

Hi @Pajeú360,

Thanks for telling us about yourself! I wanted to let you know that I moved your post to the relevant conversation where new and old members get to know each other: Introduce Yourself - March 2021.

Since you are new on Connect, I suggest you go through the following articles, where you can find helpful information: 

Your guide to Connect 

14 helpful tips for using Connect

I also wanted to let you know that I removed the photo you shared, since it contained private information and that's not allowed. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!