NeerajKumarIndia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Google Maps: Wrong Edits Acceptance..

@DeniGu

Please look at this temple also, Seems some one changed it's name to "My Business" as it is a famous temple of India " Shree Somnath Jyotirlinga"

My business
https://maps.app.goo.gl/DjACB

Screenshot 1Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2Screenshot 2

Screenshot 3Screenshot 3

So, Please do the needful to restore it also.

Google Moderator

Hi @NeerajKumarIndia,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'll forward it to our responsible team and get back to you when I have an update. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Hi @NeerajKumarIndia,

The temple you reported has been restored with its original name and information on Google Maps.

Thanks again for letting us know.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thank you @DeniGu this temple restored.

Shree Somnath Jyotirling Temple

https://maps.app.goo.gl/DjACB

Wishing best for earlier requests also.

Regards

@NeerajKumarIndia

Google Moderator

Hi @NeerajKumarIndia,

I'm happy to confirm that the other three places you reported - Mahavir Mandir temple, Shivaji park, and Gyan Ganga Trade Center - have been restored. 

Thank you for your patience!

Level 10

Thank You @DeniGu For Such Great Help. All Restored. 

With Regards

@NeerajKumarIndia

Level 10

Thank You @JeroenM Ji And @Osaka78forTRUMP Ji For Kind Support. My All Earlier Request Restored To Original One. If I Will Find Same Case, Then Will Request Again In This Post.

Level 10

That's good news @NeerajKumarIndia 👍

Level 10

@DeniGu Request to look at this Hindu Temple "Badi Patan Devi Mandir" also, Someone's Chang name to

N.D. Printers as a Printing Shop.

https://goo.gl/maps/zLaZeMpwAfz

OverviewOverview

ReviewReview

PhotoPhoto

Kindly Do The Needful To Restore.

Google Moderator

Hi @NeerajKumarIndia,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Can you confirm the correct address of Badi Patan Devi Mandir temple? Do you know the working hours and website page?