NeerajKumarIndia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Google Maps: Wrong Edits Acceptance..

Thank you @Flash for your kind revert.

@DeniGu Another place also generated after my edits. For your reference :IMG_20181105_113618.jpg

Timing detail is:

Wednesday-Monday :: 05:00 A.M to 10:30 P.M.

Tuesday :: 05:00 A.M to 11:30 P.M.

Other details are on signboard:IMG_20181105_091851.jpg

Request to do the needful.

Google Moderator

Hi @NeerajKumarIndia,

Thanks for bringing this case to my attention. I've forwarded it to our responsible team, but just like @Flash mentioned, it might take some time to be resolved, so please be patient.

I'll let you know as soon as I have an update.

For similar issues, feel free to tag me or any of the other Google moderators in your original post, so that we can see it earlier.

P.S. Thank you, @Flash, for tagging me!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@DeniGu Thanking You For Kind Revert And Action.

Level 10

@DeniGu Request to bring in your knowledge that today one more place found as a famous park in my locality got name changed as business place with more than 2.8 K reviews. Kindly revert to look into matter.

Google Moderator

Hi @NeerajKumarIndia,

Can you please give me as much detail as possible about this case?

What's the Google Maps URL of the business? What's the name of the park? Please provide details about the park, such as correct address, and more.

Thank you!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thank you @DeniGu for kind revert.

Link for business is:

Renown Advertising Pvt. Ltd.
https://goo.gl/maps/FMTmXwis12P2

It's original name is: Shiva Ji Park

Address according to Google Maps is :

Shiva Ji Park,

Kankarbagh Colony, Lohia Nagar, Patna, Bihar 800020

Another place with same name as park also generated.IMG_20181210_151325.jpg

New place is with 8 reviews only where as original one with more than 2.8 K reviews.

Google Moderator

Hi @NeerajKumarIndia,

Thank you for this information. I'll forward it to the responsible team. 🙂

Level 10

Great work @NeerajKumarIndia 

Level 10

@DeniGu Please look on this place also. As it is Gyan Ganga Trade Centre and some one claimed as his own business

JAYA CLASSES
National Highway 30, Bypass Rd, Opposite Gyan Ganga, East Lakshmi Nagar, Ramkrishan Nagar, Patna, Bihar 800020
098358 51911
https://maps.app.goo.gl/rW2c4

You can check same from earlier reviews and photos.

Google Moderator

Hi @NeerajKumarIndia,

I've forwarded this issue to the team, thank you for bringing it to our attention!