LeoT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Re: Google Maps Views suddenly dropped to 0, any help?

It's been three weeks since you posted your so called "solution". But my views count is still sitting at 664k. Any ideas when can we get it solved (posting "solution" doesn't count though ;-)?

Regards,

Valery

Level 5

Same here 😞

Level 4

Well, there's a little light at the end of the tunnel )))))

My views counter jumped ahead from 664k to 730k yesterday morning (or so I noticed). Is it because Google decided to count views once every 2 weeks now? Or is it  because somebody from Google just counted my  views manually as soon as I reached next level? Have no idea. Just keeping my fingers crossed 😉 But it definitely looks like "You get what you paid for" )))

Level 8

saya juga mempunyai masalah yang sama
Sultoni, ST
Level 6

Mr. YanniY

I had uploaded 150 spheres and

on 9 August 2016 I had a congrats Mail :
"Your photos reached a new record on Google Maps!
5,000,000 views"
To-day 18 October 2016 I can see only 110 of my total number of spheres and I had another congrats Mail:
"Your photos reached a new record on Google Maps!
300,000 views"
What's that ? Is this a bug or a virus or the site is on beta mode or what else? My views should be so far more than 6,000,000 ! The so far status-quo of my uploadings (150 spheres and 6,000,000 views) has suddenly totally changed .. Perhaps you could help me, as being a Google Moderator.

Thank you

Level 6

Google thank you for the badges but ..

IMG_6940.PNG

Level 9

I have the same issue. It stopped, oddly, just after 2m views.

It's at 2,000,080 for days. Love the feature, please help!

j. 

Google Maps.png

Level 6

@Lemsy I have the same problem John and  as far as I Know, many others. My views, for some days, had stopped at 6,478,000, then suddenly jumped to 6,557,000 and now are stuck at this number for 3 days. All you can do is just wait for a few days and then, if this issue lasts, you can address to a Googler to check it with the Google Maps team, although I believe it will fix by itself 

Regards

Level 9

Thanks, Mario! I hope that is the case. Especially weirtd was the number stopped at precisely the same time as my screenshot of the event. So odd. I guess when you have millions of users trying to do the same thing all the time, the databases can get confused. ❤️

Level 7

Hello Yanni,

Thanks a lot for the update on this. As I found that the response was posted a li'l while ago, thought to give a check as I also am facing the same issue. Some images which I had uploaded were not good enough, hence I'd deleted them but still the view count did not change. I hope this is found in a good faith.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if any help from local guides are required for testing purpose.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Cheers,

Zalak