LeoT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Google Maps Views suddenly dropped to 0, any help?

I have no idea what happened but I was on my google street view account and suddenly all my views dissapeared from 200.3k to 0. I have gone around on other people's profiles and it seems like all of their views have dissapeared too. Anyone know why or does anyone have any advice on how to sort out the error?

Regards, Leo

Exeter, United Kingdom
23 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Google Maps Views suddenly dropped to 0, any help?

Hi @LeoT, this is a known issue to the team and we are working on resolving the views counts as quickly as possible.

View solution in original post

Level 8

Don't worry buddy, everyone is having the same issue & i assume they are already working on the issue as it was reported already hours ago.

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hi @LeoT, this is a known issue to the team and we are working on resolving the views counts as quickly as possible.

Level 3

Thank you very much for the replies, it seems to have all been sorted now. My views and everyones views are back.

Level 4

Hi there,

Google Maps photo views total counter frozen for a week or so. Although individual photos counters seem to be working as usual. Is anybody else experiencing the same? So far, Google didn't respond to my inquiry on a Feedback form. From my point of view this issue is far from being sorted out. Any help?

Level 5

I've been experiencing the same issue.  First, my views dropped to 0 for about 24 hours.  Then they returned, but total views hasn't increased in about a week.

Level 8

Same story here

Level 5

Same here.

Level 7

View counts are still not working 😞

Level 7

My view count has not been updated for a week. When will there be a fix for this issue?

-HD