Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Google Maps Tips and Tricks

5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Google Maps Tips and Tricks

Super useful information in bite-size! Thanks for sharing, @CapitalH!

Too bad the video can't be embedded, otherwise it'll be easy viewing for other community members. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 8

26 Google Maps Tricks You Need to Try

Astral projection is the practice that supposedly allows humans to separate their consciousness from their physical bodies and travel anywhere in the universe. It's all crunchy New Age hooey, of course—or at least it was until about a decade ago when Google engineered it into existence.

Read morehttp://www.pcmag.com/feature/328592/26-google-maps-tricks-you-need-to-try

Level 9

@CapitalH @Badruddeen thank you so much for useful information..

Keep ☺ and contributing to Google Map 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

@CapitalH Yhanks for sharing this useful link.

Level 8

7 Google hacks to use on your next vacation

Just a few days before embarking on a road trip through Northern Spain, my brother (who does not work for Google, but is a computer nerd), informed me that you can pre-load Google maps on your smartphone, in case you find yourself in a situation with no cell service. 

Google to the rescue. Not only was I off the hook for navigating my girlfriend through the gorgeous Spanish countryside while I took pictures out of the passenger window, but the maps helped us find small towns to stop in and tourist-free parks, and allowed us to change our route as many times as we desired. 

Google's newest tools make vacation planning easier than ever before. To get the most out of them, download what you need before you hit the road — and if you're traveling abroad, consider enrolling in your cell phone carrier's international plan or buying a SIM card for eligible phones. Below, find seven ways to get Google to do the more tedious parts of vacation planning and navigating.

Click and Continue for more Google Hacks