GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Google Maps Preview app and Trustes Testers Local Guides

Hi @Badruddeen,

The answer to your puzzle is Tank L will fill up first... it appears F will fill up first. But basic law is water always flow from high point to low point. In tank F the water will be forced upwards. Meanwhile, water entering tank L is coming from high to low point. That means water will enter tank L at fast pace. But water entering tank F will be at much slower pace...Screenshot_20170915-015807~2.png

Connect Moderator

Hi @AjitW it's physics mate, it is F that will fill first :).

Read this article, it explains it fairly well https://www.quora.com/%E2%80%9CWhich-Tank-will-Will-Fill-up-First-example-with-12-tanks-A-to-L-see-q...

Regards Paul

Level 10

Hi @PaulPavlinovich

I tried explaining the answer. But it proved to be wrong. The water naturally flows from high to low point was the sentence from physics text book... 

Secondly I took no help from Google Search... 😂😂😂

Level 8

Re: Google Maps Preview app and Trusted Testers Local Guides

This is Cool 🙂

Indonesia || Jakarta || Jakarta Utara || GBG || GDG || GEG || LG || SVTP || Youtuber

Connect Moderator

Use the in App feedback @HritikR

This is the only method.

Regards Paul

Connect Moderator

Hi @tashantamim thanks for your interest but the nature of bugs and features can't be discussed in this public forum.

Regards Paul

Level 7

@PaulPavlinovich yea got it

Connect Moderator

For those that are asking if they are still taking more people, I've not seen a concrete answer to this question anywhere. I can make a general statement - Google generally take on new people in waves, they take on a small group first and wait for them and the feedback to settle down, then they'll take on another batch and this continues until they terminate the program or decide they have enough active people. This all about managing the changes and keeping the feedback at useful levels. At this time I would suggest you apply and wait to see what happens. They won't take everyone who applies. They will look at your usage of Maps, your profile and your contributions to decide if you fit what they're interested in at this time.

Regards Paul

Level 8

@GusMoreira, is using Android emulators like Blue stacks conflict with the trusted tester agreement in any way? Thanks

Level 6

I reset my phoneand lost my maps preview app. I checkedmy emailand don't have that either... What can I do to get it back?