GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Google Maps Preview app and Trustes Testers Local Guides

hello @GusMoreira great news to become Google Maps Preview apps Trusted Tester, I will wait it to come to my Maps and will very happy to test it 🙂

Level 9

@LucioV This post will reduce our words on connect. As we continuously telling others that plz don't share anything here on connect about it. 

Well thank you @GusMoreira for this post. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 9

Thanks @GusMoreira

Congratulations to those who have been selected. I hope everyone will perform all the responsibilities. Best wishes for all.

Level 10

What a great power individual LG has to contribute to such a global scale project. 

Level 10

Thank you @GusMoreira for communicating to us on behalf of Google. Yes boss well said. It's a huge responsibility for the senior local guides about confidentiality. Now we are waiting to take this types of promotional activities. 

Level 6

@GusMoreira Yeah Everyone must follow up and not to share with anyone, its a great responsiblity for the local guides 

Hritik Ranjan Pujhari
Level 6

Hello Gus!

I was keen, however l'm not a level 6 guide as mentioned in the net.Wanted to just reconfirm about the eligibility criteria after reading your post.

Warm Regards!

Sameena Kausar

Indian Air Force

Level 6

Hello Gus!

Though l'm not eligible as a tester since l'm just a level 3 guide,l would definitely spead this word among the guides on Connect.

Thanks a lot!

Warm Regards!

Sameena Kausar

Indian Air Force

Level 6

I got an email from google local guide about 'MAPS TRUSTED TESTER AGREEMENT' on July 20.Today I clicked the link,selected device type then accepted the agreement and clicked 'submit' but the 'submit' button is not working.I tried with different browsers but failed to submit it every time.What can I do now? Please help.....

Level 8

@GusMoreira

Hi GusMoreia,

It is a good step to provide quickly correct Google map for public.

Thanks.

@GusMoreira wrote:

Hello everyone,

As you may have already noticed, some Local Guides have been selected as Testers for the new Google Maps Preview app. If you haven't been selected, don't worry! We are rolling out more invites soon.

We also want to remind all of the Local Guides (those who were selected and those who will be), that as a Trusted Tester you have early access to features that haven’t been made publicly available yet, and you should not share anything about these new features with anyone.

As Peter Parker’s Uncle Ben says, "With great power comes great responsibility." We trust each one of you to respect the Trusted Tester agreement, especially the confidentiality clause, so we can continue to offer more early access opportunities to everyone.

AtulP