iamstillchai's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Google Locals Pune Meetups

Hello Local guides Community,

I'm an active local guide from Pune,Maharashtra.

I want to know about any scope of meetup or any event happening in Pune/Mumbai.

Pune, Maharashtra, India
4 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Google Locals Pune Meetups

Hi @iamstillchai

Welcome to connect.

How are you ? 

If you want to connect with local guides who are from your city, why you don't arrange or join a Meetup in Pune or Mumbai. And that is  very easy,, just check That link and you can join or Host a meet up.

Infact tomorrow there is a 

Mumbai Food Crawl 

At Mohammed Ali Rd, Pydhonie, Mandvi, Mumbai, Maharashtra on

December 23, 2018 at 17:00  (IST) by a wonderful local guide @FazeelUsmani , if you can join that meetup, you can enjoy the great food and learn more about meetups and walks by attendees local guides there.

You can also learn about host meetup by these posts,  

How to prepare for a meetup submission

And

How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up which gives you helpful ideas on for meetups.

If you are interested in finding more ways how you can make your photo posts more engaging, in this good topic What makes a good post ? you'll find everything you need to know. 

Thank you. 

#letsguide

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 10

Thanks @KashifMisidia for tagging me. @iamstillchai you can join us today near Gulshan e Iran hotel at 05:00 PM sharp. Please join the hangouts group created for this yummy food crawl: https://hangouts.google.com/group/QoCLcK7P7LgJCJVB2

Level 7

I live in PCMC...I also want about any local guide meetupm in pune... please inform me about the same

Level 6

We have an Instagram Page @punelgc . Follow that for updates about meetups and also featured reviews