ajitbehea62's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

problems faced by the google local guides in public

google must provide ID for all local guides . wen we are travelling we capture the photo of public places the people are got serious obout taking public photos. to canvince them some kind of identification is need for all local guides.

Gopalshankar.
Level 6

Re: problems faced by the google local guides in public

strongly agree with you especially in subcontinent people become curious while seeing us taking pictures.   

Former Google Contributor

Re: problems faced by the google local guides in public

Hi @GopalShankar97 and HassanAmin,

Thank you for sharing your idea, please note that it has already been made and answered in this post Google Local Guides ID Card. I'm moving your idea to there, please feel free to check it out. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

ID cards and Speed limit

I think Google should give some kind of ID cards to the local Guides based on the Level and also there must be a speed limit system on the Google maps 

Sidharth Silla

Re: ID cards and Speed limit

Hi @sillasohan,

I just wanted to let you know that there's a post related to your idea and I'm moving your idea to this post Google Local Guides ID Card. Feel free to check it out. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: Free Google Maps Merchandise

Oque mais ajudaria um local guindes no nosso dia dia era ter como si indentificar  . Seria bom porque as pessoas  não ficão asustada com agente tirando fostos 

Re: Free Google Maps Merchandise

Olá @japones,

Prazer em conhecê.

Eu gostaria de lhe informar que há um post sobre a sua idea. Por favor, verifique esse post Google Local Guides ID Card. Vou estar movendo seu post para esse tópico. Fique a vontade para verificá-lo.

Level 6

Google Lanyards and ID’s for Local Guides

Hey Google Local Guide Team!

I just wanted to share this with you all. I found some google lanyards at a store.  Thought they were cool and can add a little professionalism to our contributions when we interact with various businesses. Since I’ve been wearing it, I have got a lot more attention and have been invited to more portions of the stores and restaurants because it was more “official”. I think it would be a good idea to provide local guides with some sort of “official” gear like a badge and lanyard or something of the sort to give some of the weary store and restaurant owners something to see that we are there to help. I also think this could be something that could possibly be earned. Just a thought.  

Level 8

Google Local Guides ID Card

Hello Google!

I am Local Guide Level 8.I am contributing on google maps since march 2018.

I want all of local guides to have an ID card for recognize them.It's a best idea to promote and motivate local guides for their contributions.I want that google give every local guide up to level 5 a certificate and some special gift for their contributions.

Thank you Google for making everything possible and easy for us.

Thank you.

Re: Google Local Guides ID Card

Hi @AbdulHadi1. Thank you for sharing. Your idea is getting merged with Google Local Guides ID Card since the same topic is discussed there. You can follow up the thread in order to be updated.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!