SumitKhurana's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Google Local Guide Introductory session with engineering and management students

One day during my interaction session with engineering and management students  I just asked the students " How many of you are using Google Maps". Most of them raised their hands & my next questions was " Do you contribute to Google Maps". The response was that they heard about this program but didn't know how to start. So I planned a next session for introducing the "Local Guide Program" to them and the response was awesome. All were happy & have started contributing.IMG_20181008_144113.jpg

Swami Devi Dyal Group of Professional Institutions, Golpura, Haryana, India
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Google Local Guide Introductory session with engineering and management students

Hi @SumitKhurana,

Thank you for your post. You have amazing students, we appreciate it and keep using Google Local Guide program.

PS.: Feel free to take a look at  What makes a good post? topic. Also, I recommend you read these What are Connect topics? article before your next post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

Re: Google Local Guide Introductory session with engineering and management students

Thank you !

Connect Moderator

No hay dudas de que hay una sed de conocimiento y conocimiento @SumitKhurana, es un gran trabajo el que realizaste, al compartir con tus compañeros lo que es el proyecto Local Guides, falta mucha información en el mapa, y ustedes pueden hacer la diferencia en eso, gracias por compartir.

Saludos Farid.