HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Add video feature on Google Map

Tengo buenas noticias @HelloSamsonR, hoy después de un día de espera, veo ya agregado los dos vídeos, que subí a un sitio en este caso el Autódromo de Río Grande, así que ya puedes levantar vídeos en Google Maps.

_IMG_000000_000000.jpg

IMG_20170820_153017401.jpg

Level 10

HelloSamsonR schrieb:

Yes it's a matter of time and everything will be stabilized. Wow that's cool @FaridMonti  You had a 1minute video. Some people said theirs max was 30sec. How many mb was your video? 

I uploaded 3 videos yet, one was about 55 sec and was cropped to 30 sec. on maps ...

i guess thats the max lenght allowed ; i don´t know about max size, the videos were 1080p from smartphone

Screenshot_20170820-202721.png

Level 10

Wow, great @FaridTDF This is super cool, congratulations and I hope you will enjoy your new video option. @FaridTDF Do you drive Ferraris ? 🙂

Level 10

Nice  @Markus75  Were you able to check the mb of the video as well 

Level 1

Re: Google Integrates Video Option To Google Maps

Really cool!

Connect Moderator

jajaja @HelloSamsonR, no conduzco Ferrari, solo Ford y antes Renault jejeje. Las fotos son sobre la carrera de la Hermandad, ahora estoy preparando un post sobre el, allí podrás leer un poco mas de que se trata. 

Level 10

Lol okay @FaridTDF Don't forget to tag me when you finish preparing the post. I will love to see it as well :). Thank you. 

Connect Moderator

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@SP31 wrote:

Nice find, @HelloSamsonR - can't wait to see how this is implemented *thinking face*

Hi @SP31 Long time no see bro :D. Yes it has been implemented many people have started enjoying and sharing a lot of videos already  😄

Thanks brother, @HelloSamsonR! Unfortunately have been really busy but missing my LG family. And thanks! I can't wait to upload my first video!

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 9

@TokyoJoe I hope you aren't related to Tokyo Rose.

Now that the cat's out of the bag and the buzz has flown over the earth quicker than the totality in the solar eclipse, why not fill us in on the the new video service for that some local guides are seeing and others are not. Is this a regional roll out without platform parity? Will this be incorporated in into Google My Business so a business owner can add video? 

Level 10

@TokyoJoe wrote:

HelloSamsonR, you are quick in picking this up! The team is getting ready to support video contribution soon. Stay tuned as we roll out more updates. 

@TPA360 I guess TokyoJoe has said the team is getting ready to support video contribution soon we should stay tuned for the updates that are been rolled out. I guess something is cooking up from the Team and we are anxiously waiting for the big announcement, Keeping our fingers crossed.