HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Google Integrates Video Option To Google Maps

@_Johnny_ wrote:

@HelloSamsonR and @TokyoJoe I don't see that option on my iOS device, however I see Q&A but it's not available on iOS devices yet. Hope it will be soon. 😊

@JohnnyE  Android platform first before iOS 😁😁. Lol just kidding, Tokyojoe said updates are been rolled out and an official announcement for it will take place soon.

Level 10

Nice @davidcox I like your viewpoint 👏👏. You said well.  When you take a video  shot, please let us know how it went. The mb size and the max time limit. One thing too I would love to know. How our video views ranking would be. I can't wait for the official news from the Team yet 

Level 8

Hi

@LucioV is there any way

@LucioV wrote:

@sjps wrote:

My contributions don't include the video option. Someone mentioned updating?

You have to be a beta tester and upgrade to the latest available release.

you could show me this new roll out working on a short video kindest regards @DavidTito

Level 9

@HelloSamsonR I will today I plan on shooting a high traffic cineplex exterior. Going to shot Nikon D7100 wide angle lens video pan of the out side, Theta S 360 picture same view same spot, Samsung phone video pan same view same spot and then still shot and see how they rank each. Then delete lower ranking in a day or so after I see the results I do not get in spam trouble. Try that a couple of locations and see what happens. On the first shot, I tried it was cloudy and not so hot a video, handheld and was in the middle of the content. This time am going to use a mono pod for Nikon and try for the best slow smooth shot. I would think this would rank the best since it is more interactive than the rest but who knows. Maybee contributor profile affects it.

Level 8

@davidcox be sure

@davidcox wrote:

I will today I plan on shooting a high traffic cineplex exterior. Going to shot Nikon D7100 wide angle lens video pan of the out side, Theta S 360 picture same view same spot, Samsung phone video pan same view same spot and then still shot and see how they rank each. Then delete lower ranking in a day or so after I see the results I do not get in spam trouble. Try that a couple of locations and see what happens. On the first shot, I tried it was cloudy and not so hot a video, handheld and was in the middle of the content. This time am going to use a mono pod for Nikon and try for best slow smooth shot. I would think this would rank the best since it is more interactive than the rest but who knows. Maybee contributor profile affects it.

to tag me that post I would love to see it

Level 10

Okay @davidcox We will be looking forward to that 👏

Level 10

Re: Add video feature on Google Map

@satish_shende wrote:

I would like to request Google Map Develops to add video feature on Google Map, so that local guides able to upload video of exact location. I think this feature will be important to everyone who searching on map.

@satish_shende Shouldn't you be happy and we should also be clapping our hands for you as well now 👏👏😃

Connect Moderator

Hayer estuve jugando con mi Android Phone y pude agregar a un sitio tres fotos y dos videos @HelloSamsonR, de hecho en mi resumen aparecen los dos videos, pero al no tener solapa de vídeos no puedo ver, los que agregue, uno de 1 minuto t otro de 2 minutos supongo que es cuestión de tiempo que eso ocurra. 👍😀

Level 10

Yes it's a matter of time and everything will be stabilized. Wow that's cool @FaridTDF  You had a 1minute video. Some people said theirs max was 30sec. How many mb was your video? 

Level 1

Thanks and thats really good to know. 

@TokyoJoe wrote:

HelloSamsonR, you are quick in picking this up! The team is getting ready to support video contribution soon. Stay tuned as we roll out more updates.