KimberlyAnnG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Google IO 2018

@SuzanneBozz rocking my #Blizzard #DVa jacket!  😁 I'm the biggest nerd of ALL 🤣 Showing the younger ones how to do it right!

?Kimberly on Social ? Google Maps  ? Instagram ? Facebook ? Twitter ?️YouTube ?San Francisco Local Guides

Connect Moderator

@KimberlyAnnG wrote:

Look who found me!!!Look who found me!!!

Yup!  @SP31 and @kafuiday!!!!  So happy to see you both 😍 #LGSummitBuddies

Love it, @KimberlyAnnG! Any reunion is a great one! 😊😚😊

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 8

OMG @KimberlyAnnG that looks and sounds AMAZING!! Wish I was there with you!!! I will def check out your photos. Thanks so much for sharing!!

Level 7

Fantastic photo album, thanks for sharing!

Level 8

It was really nice to see you both! 

Level 9

More Local Guide friends!I got snacks from Singapore!!!I got snacks from Singapore!!!

My lovely friend @Shirni sent my favorite snack, Golden Coin 金钱肉干 😍😍😍.  Her husband Marcus delivered them to me today.

Shirni and Marcus introduced me to the Bee Cheng Hiang store when I visited them in Singapore last September.... It's so good!!!IMG_20170908_101745.jpg

?Kimberly on Social ? Google Maps  ? Instagram ? Facebook ? Twitter ?️YouTube ?San Francisco Local Guides

Level 10

it was amazing @KimberlyAnnG 

thank you very much for sharing !

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 8

@KimberlyAnnG my memory for some reason has started to fail me. She's familiar from #LGsummit17 as I was absent from #LGSummit16. Glad to see you met up with @SP31 and @kafuiday