Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Google IO 2018

Wow, that is lovely. Thanks for sharing

Level 8

Hi Kimberly , nice pics , i hope this year i have the opportunity to meet you to  give me your "secrets" how we are the same level jajjajaja 

Level 9

@KimberlyAnnG Hey!! Awesome 🙂 

Keep updating pics. LG Summit Alumni 2017 @SP31@kafuiday, @shirley are attending too 🙂

Connect Moderator

@HeyJoe wrote:

Keep updating pics. LG Summit Alumni 2017 @SP31@kafuiday@, @Shirley are attending too 🙂

Awesome coverage so far, @KimberlyAnnG! Your photos/pics definitely are a helpful look into what's going on! Was lucky to see @Shirley@ @ hope to catch you around during the festivities !

Edit: sorry @kafuiday tagged by mistake lol

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 8

#MakingGoodThings at I/O18

At Google Photos SessionAt Google Photos Session

F0DF608D-6E36-4DAC-ABE5-C9B9913DB27C.jpeg

Day 2 : Queue to Google Photos session

Level 9

@SP31 wrote:

@HeyJoe wrote:

Keep updating pics. LG Summit Alumni 2017 @SP31@kafuiday@, @Shirley are attending too 🙂

Awesome coverage so far, @KimberlyAnnG! Your photos/pics definitely are a helpful look into what's going on! Was lucky to see @Shirley@ @ hope to catch you around during the festivities !

@SP31 FIND ME!!!  I'm like Waldo.....find me and we'll take a selfie to post HERE!  

?Kimberly on Social ? Google Maps  ? Instagram ? Facebook ? Twitter ?️YouTube ?San Francisco Local Guides

Connect Moderator

@KimberlyAnnG wrote:

@SP31 wrote:

@HeyJoe wrote:

@SP31 FIND ME!!!  I'm like Waldo.....find me and we'll take a selfie to post HERE!  

Somehow I've spotted you, I'll come to you when session is over ! I think I see @kafuiday too! 😂😁

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 9

@SP31 wrote:

@KimberlyAnnG wrote:

@SP31 wrote:

@HeyJoe wrote:

Somehow I've spotted you, I'll come to you when session is over ! I think I see @kafuiday too! 😂😁

LOL!!!!  I'm not that hard to find..... 🤣

?Kimberly on Social ? Google Maps  ? Instagram ? Facebook ? Twitter ?️YouTube ?San Francisco Local Guides

Level 9

Look who found me!!!Look who found me!!!

Yup!  @SP31 and @kafuiday!!!!  So happy to see you both 😍 #LGSummitBuddies

Level 10

Thank you for sharing.

Best Regards
Rezgar