KimberlyAnnG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Google IO 2018

I'm here at Google I/O, Google's annual Developer Conference in Mountain View, Ca!

Hello World!Hello World!

Interested in what I'm doing, seeing and learning???  I've got a Google Photos album where you can keep up with exactly that!

Check out Google I/O 2018 .... It's gonna be a CRAZY 3 days!  I'll do my best to cover it ALL for my fellow #LocalGuides!

Some of these images and videos are shot on the brand new Lenovo Mirage VR camera!  I hope you will enjoy the chance to have "a look around" in 180 degrees!  This camera is THE next camera for LGs to use and post to Maps from 😁 .... My opinion, anyway!

?Kimberly on Social ? Google Maps  ? Instagram ? Facebook ? Twitter ?️YouTube ?San Francisco Local Guides

Mountain View, CA, USA
27 comments
Level 8

Re: Google IO 2018

@KimberlyAnnG thank you for sharing with us....

Level 8

There's a number of Summitters there as well.

Level 8

Hey Kimmy @KimberlyAnnG

You are looking gorgeous. 🤗 Thanks for sharing the news. So much new stuff coming to Maps too. Thanks Kimmy

Cheers

Badruddeen

Level 9

@Badruddeen wrote:

Hey Kimmy @KimberlyAnnG

You are looking gorgeous. 🤗 Thanks for sharing the news. So much new stuff coming to Maps too. Thanks Kimmy

Cheers

Badruddeen

You are too kind @Badruddeen 😁

Yes, Maps is getting even cooler!!!  And some familiar faces in the video!

I see Local Guides!

?Kimberly on Social ? Google Maps  ? Instagram ? Facebook ? Twitter ?️YouTube ?San Francisco Local Guides

Level 9

@RobAo wrote:

There's a number of Summitters there as well.

Yes, @RobAo!!!  Do you recognize THIS lovely lady?  #LGSummit16 #LGOGIMG_20180508_122227.jpg

Level 9

Here's the video I shot of Jen Fitzpatrick speaking during the keynote about the new things coming to Google Maps!

Level 10

Thank you for sharing your experience with us @KimberlyAnnG, it is interesting to see what is to come in Google Maps

Instagram  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Web Page  |

Level 8

@KimberlyAnnG wrote:

@Badruddeen wrote:

Hey Kimmy @KimberlyAnnG

Cheers

Badruddeen

You are too kind @Badruddeen 😁

Yes, Maps is getting even cooler!!!  And some familiar faces in the video!

I see Local Guides!

Hey Kimmy,

I am not kind. I am jealous. 😀😀😀

Just kidding. Thanks Kimmy. You are super cool. 😎😎😎

Cheers

Level 10

@KimberlyAnnG wrote:

I'm here at Google I/O, Google's annual Developer Conference in Mountain View, Ca!

Hello World!Hello World!

Interested in what I'm doing, seeing and learning???  I've got a Google Photos album where you can keep up with exactly that!

Check out Google I/O 2018 .... It's gonna be a CRAZY 3 days!  I'll do my best to cover it ALL for my fellow #LocalGuides!

Some of these images and videos are shot on the brand new Lenovo Mirage VR camera!  I hope you will enjoy the chance to have "a look around" in 180 degrees!  This camera is THE next camera for LGs to use and post to Maps from 😁 .... My opinion, anyway!

@KimberlyAnnG

Hi there! And keep the flag up and show those nerds around you how to dress properly 😉 Nice outfit. Lovely photo!