HeyJoe's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Google I/O 2018 keynote in 10 minutes

Hello Local Guides,

If your google / tech / android fan you must be aware there is an event in California called Google I/O 2018. 

What is about the event? Google I/O brings together developers from around the globe for an immersive experience focused on exploring the next generation of tech.

I managed to get summarized video highlights video from youtube. Check it out 🙂

Whats is your favorite upcoming feature???

20 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Google I/O 2018 keynote in 10 minutes

Hi @HeyJoe, thank you for sharing that video! I think my favorite is Google Duplex, I really liked the new Maps features and Android P but I am really impressed by how Google Assistant can make a call, how well it works and how real the voice sounds... I also don't really like calling people, especially to make appointments, so I hope that feature will work in Spanish someday 🙂

What is your favorite?

Level 9

I watched this already and a whole lots of innovation has arrived, thanks to google for making our lives alot more easier, I noticed that there's an improvement with Gmail, 'autocomplete'.... Soon AI will replace all human stress. 

Thank you for sharing @HeyJoe

A-Beta
Level 8

OMG @HeyJoe thank you so much for sharing! Love ya work!!

Level 10

Thank you so much for sharing the key features of Day 1 from Google I/O! I've only heard about this just yesterday, and yet I should be at the forefront since I'm always drawn towards innovation.

I'm really excited for what's to come on Google Maps, we're really at an early age of technology. I'm so excited.

Level 9

@Jesi Hey!! My fav is map feature and how it shows the directions. Google assistant sounds amazing. I would love to hear Morgan Freeman voice too 🙂 

Connect Moderator

Thanks @HeyJoe for taking time in assembling this video.

What I do really love the integration between Maps and Lens, and of course I love the video they used for the presentation of Google Maps (not showed in here, but I love it, there is a lot of my activity in there)

Thanks for sharing

Ermes

Level 9

@AnitaAO Wow!! Sounds you are so updated. Personally I love classic gmail interface. This auto complete think I am looking forward to give it a trial.

Level 9

Lol,  I actually saw it during the live streaming of I/O 2018 event. It's a 3hours + video... I will try to get the video across if I can... @HeyJoe, yes! Google has up her game, the new innovations are pretty 😎 

A-Beta
Level 9

@BlancheMc Thank you. This video I got from YouTube and l though it’s useful to share here 🙂