ks25103819's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Google Guide Badge

Kindly guide me is google provides any physical Badge or it is on our on line account? 

Pune, Maharashtra, India
1 comment

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Google Guide Badge

Hi @ks25103819,

Welcome to Connect! The Local Guides badges are visible in your Google Maps contributions tab. There are no physical badges available. 

Since you are new to the community, here are some tips you might find useful:

1. Introduce Yourself and get to know others
  2. Visit the Help Desk and Search the community whenever you have questions
  3. Take a look at our Local Guides program rules and Local Guides community policy

See you around!

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Google Guide Badge

Hi @ks25103819,

Welcome to Connect! The Local Guides badges are visible in your Google Maps contributions tab. There are no physical badges available. 

Since you are new to the community, here are some tips you might find useful:

1. Introduce Yourself and get to know others
  2. Visit the Help Desk and Search the community whenever you have questions
  3. Take a look at our Local Guides program rules and Local Guides community policy

See you around!

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!