agalpert09's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Google Guide Advice

Hello,

I am very eager to do more with Google Guide. I'm currently Level 2, but I have a few projects that I am interested in starting to spread awareness of events or activities in the small city of Longmont, Colorado that either exist or could be srarted. Please reply if you live in Longmont and can offer any advice or possibly meet for a group discussion of some kind.

Thank you!

aaln J. Galpert

Longmont, CO, United States
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 7
Solution

Re: Google Guide Advice

Former Google Contributor

Hi @agalpert09!

You will need to become a Level 3 local guide to be able to plan a Meet-up in your area. When it comes to Meet-ups, I recommend reading this post here which gives you helpful ideas on the types of activities you can plan and some guidance and tips for helping you organize a successful event for yourself and the Local Guides in your area!  

Of course there are no guarantees that the LG community has a large contingent in your area but don't be discouraged! This post here has a ton of advice for persons like yourself that are interested in planning a Meet-up. Best of luck to you!

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 7
Solution

Level 4

I actually do live in Longmont and I'm very involved in the local music, art and craft brewery scene. I also am a bit of a foodie and I can definitely direct you to the best possible restaurants in the area!