HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Google For Nigeria

Hi everyone today Google didn't only decided to pay us a visit, they said they would be staying for many years and more years to come in my country Nigeria :). This is really a great news and I am really thrilled and happy as the events unfold. We had some Google Products launched today as well in Nigeria and one of which I was really happy about was the street view 😁. The CEO of Google: Sundar Pichai  also was around and we all had the opportunity to see such an amazing and wonderful person. The event itself was not a Local Guide event as a general, the event consisted of many of Google Products being launched and as well how they are going to shape the digital transformation of Nigeria in the coming years. We also met with an amazing and wonderful person Suren Ruhela , who got to interact with me and @Anonymous the Local Guide who added 700+ places on the Google Maps. It was a very wonderful experience meeting with Suren Ruhela, the few moments we all interacted together was a wonderful experience as I saw how wonderful and loving person he is. Suren Ruhela is the Director of Google Maps. As Local Guides, in the blood of @Anonymous he said after the event we should also have a map edit walk :). That guy is amazing. We had a meet-up together as well and went for a 20mins map edit walk 🙂 . I will share with you wonderful moments and pictures from the event. Thanks to the Google Team for Making this a reality, we have longed awaited for this and now I can tell you it's a reality. We are live now. #GoogleforNigeria 💪

PANO_20170727_154541_1.jpg.jpg

IMG_20170727_172914.jpg

IMG_20170727_154815.jpg

29 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Google For Nigeria

Great, @HelloSamsonR, I'm so happy for this, and for the possibility that you had to be part in a so important event.

Congratulations Samson, to you and to your beautiful country.

Ermes

Level 10

Thank you immensely @HelloSamsonR This is most exhilarating. I'm glad you and @Anonymous had the opportunity to attend iconic event. Thanks again for sharing 👍

Level 10

Thank you @ErmesT 😊😊

Level 10

Thanks to @U-royFelixA also 😊😊

Level 8

Congratulations my dear @HelloSamsonR this a wonderful success for you & for your country brother !! Good luck!!

Level 9

Congratulations, @HelloSamsonR!

You and your country (Nigeria) are living a great moment.  Nobody better than you to attend the event.

I´m really happy for you.

Level 10

Thanks a lot @MedRidaZ 😊

Level 10

Thank you @AlejandraMaria 😊😊😊

Level 7

@HelloSamsonR You really had a good time as the picture speaks, and I'm excited that @Anonymous and you were at least present. Well done Sir.