Eire27's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Google European Headquaters

This is Velasco Building, home to Google European Headquarters, in Dublin city where I live. Here, teams play a strategic role helping to grow Google's Cloud and enterprise business across, Europe, The Middle East and Africa. Velasco is also home to an advanced Solutions Lab where Google's cloud enterprise customers can co-create and develop  customised solutions for their businesses on site in conjunction with Google cloud experts. Back in 2003, Google announced that Ireland would be the European H.Q. they employed 200 people. In February this year they opened this office in Velasco Building and now 15 years later, Google employ 7,000 people over 7 locations in Ireland. This is a great thing for such a small country as Ireland. Thankyou to Google ! Velasco Building, Dublin CityVelasco Building, Dublin City

Ireland
7 comments
Level 9

Re: Google European Headquaters

I'm glad to see the Google European Headquarters, thank you @Eire27 for sharing

Level 9

Oh wow! Awesome building! Truly breathtaking!

I only now know of Google's European Headquarters and I have been using blogger since 2006!

Oh my days!!

Colleen 

Level 8

Hi Coleen, are you Irish as this is an Irish name Coleen. Yes I thought I would tell people about Dublin's Google achievement as not many people know much about us here as we are just a little dot on the map of the world so I am teaching people. We are small but mighty 😁

Level 8

Sorry spelt Colleen wrong in previous message

Level 9

Oh it's superb! 

Yeah my name is Irish like Erin (peace). No I have a little Dutch and South American.

Mind you, going by Piers Morgan's ancestry he has some Middle Eastern and Western Asia mixture in him. So in that sense I could be.

I know a few Gaelic words. Does that count? ☺

Thanks and best regards,

Colleen 

Level 8

Very good that you know the word Gaelic. Haha about Piers Morgan, nothing would surprise me about him! Best Wishes from, Orla ( also a Gaelic name) 

Level 9

I mustn't laugh. Here's us admiring this superb building and well Piers is a gem. 

There's some who have like personal traumas you've probably only read of. Piers however, has seen so much across the waters, it's unreal!

But yeah I need to connect this Irish 'side' just looking at this breathtaking beauty of a building!

Thanks for sharing! Awesome! ☺