RockyAhmed's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Google Employee Help Need

Hi all,

Any Google Employee Here Help Need. Can any one invite me on google trusted product tester ? Only google employees can invite other to google tester program.

If any one here please ans i will provide my email address to send the invitation. If any one here please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Bangladesh
9 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Google Employee Help Need

Hi @RockyAhmed Please visit this article you have all the information you need there. 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Google-Maps-Preview-app-and-Trusted-Testers...

That article was written and prepared for we Local Guides by our Google Moderator/ Google Employees. I hope that helps you. 

Kind Regards, 

Samson

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Hi @RockyAhmed Please visit this article you have all the information you need there. 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Google-Maps-Preview-app-and-Trusted-Testers...

That article was written and prepared for we Local Guides by our Google Moderator/ Google Employees. I hope that helps you. 

Kind Regards, 

Samson

Connect Moderator

hi @RockyAhmed Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

If you want to test the beta version of Maps, you can doing from here.

This is not a test of a new product, but a test of the beta version of the future release of Google Maps App

As this is one of your first post in Connect, i take the opportunity to give you some information:

• Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes

Level 9

Hey @RockyAhmed,

Need not to contact with any Google Moderator. If you got selected they will reach you soon. 

For more plz refer to the link shared by @ErmesT

@ErmesT thank you. 😞

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

Hi @deepakjhic You need an invitation to join the Tested Trusted Program.

Connect Moderator

Level 9

@ErmesT @HelloSamsonR thank you but what about that form? 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 8

i am not talking about map tester... i am talking about google product and service tester for products. to join this need google employee invitation . Can any one help regarding this ?

Level 10

Hi @RockyAhmed I have posted this reply for you below and I will post it here again. To become a Tested Truster you would be send an invitation directly from the Google Maps Team. Please note there is no nomination process or do any Googler need to get your email to invite you. If you qualify you would be sent an email to be part of the Tested Truster Program. Please visit this link here to get more information:

Please visit this article you have all the information you need there. 

Kind Regards 

Level 8

Hi @RockyAhmed,

The Trusted Tester Program gives trusted Google users, friends and family members of Google employees a chance to test and share feedback on Google products or features that have yet to be released. Trusted Testers must be invited to join and there is no formal way to apply to join this program.

Google Local Guides program give Google maps contributors the opportunity to test new map features before their release to public through invitation. The invitation here is only for Google maps preview and not all Google products. To be eligible  to receive an invitation for Google maps preview, you have to be at least level 6.

In my opinion, Googlers will not invite anyone like that for a such program. I believe they must know that user personally and trust him very well.